Anaheim PolyCore Plantation Shutters
PolyCore is the world's only solid synthetic shutter with a co-extruded aluminum core. Anaheim PolyCore shutters have a baked on waterborne paint, and are both fire retardant and moisture resistant. In addition to providing a strong insulation quality against the heat and cold, they are not very easy to clean and maintain. PolyCore made-to-order plantation shutters are gorgeous, extraordinary quality, and fashionable. PolyCore has the graceful characteristic of wood plantation shutters, but the dependability and substance of a synthetic. You can have the best of both worlds! They are a beautiful shutter with a modern flair. With an stylish elliptical louver profile, these plantation shutters are an most desired selection for the buyer who wants it all.
Vital features of PolyCore made-to-order Anaehim Plantation Shutters include:
- Aluminum reinforced louvers, rails, and stiles make this shutter as straight as an arrow.
- Louvers available to you include 2-1/2, 3-1/2, and 4-1/2 widths for a roomy "plantation shutters" appearance.
- Shutters are always screwed together for exceptional strength
- Elliptical louver profile
- Excellent light, noise and temperature control
- Fire impervious
- Fully repairable! great for commercial applications.
- Loads of frame choices
- Manufacturer's 25 year limited warranty
- Odd shaped windows such as arches, slant tops, hexagons, and octagons obtainable with sunburst or normal horizontal louvers.
- Overhead track obtainable for sliding glass doors, room dividers, or very broad windows
PolyCore customized plantation shutters are stronger than any other synthetic shutters. Aluminum reinforcing is co-extruded with the shutter components.This gives for a quite strong, stiff, enduring shutter that will not bow, warp, peel, crack, or require repainting. Further, unlike other poly shutters that are barely glued together, PolyCore's aluminum reinforcing allows for them to BOLTED together. PolyCore is totally resistant to the environment and are an awesome choice for areas that will get wet, such as showers. Their solidity makes them a good option for shutters over sliding glass doors.
One other quality item to note is the finish. PolyCore custom-made plantation shutters provide a baked-on waterborne finish. The shutter materials are in fact painted before they are constructed into a shutter. This means that the painting process can be extraordinarily controlled. All materials are laid flat and painted in a computerized, advanced painting and fabrication facility. This allows for an inordinately even, satiny coat of paint.
Why PolyCore is better than PolyWood
- PolyCore's aluminum core makes increased louver lengths possible, making larger panels possible for a clearer and less limited view outside of the window. Many PolyWood shutters are only made in small sizes to around 28 inches wide. However, PolyCore plantation shutters can provide panel widths up to 36 inches wide!
- PolyCore Plantation Shutters has a harder material surface, reducing the likelihood of dings and dents.
- PolyCore has stronger joints at the stile and rail. PolyCore is bolted/screwed together as opposed to glued. The screw together format is the strongest possible format for assembling shutter panels, still allowing for a easy unscrew to replace a louver if it becomes damaged.
- No hole strip that can slide up or down in the stile causing asymmetrical gaps between louvers and rails. PolyCore offers a co-extruded one part stile so no cracks are seen between the stile and the whole strip.
- Colors provided have been developed to match customers' decor and usually match any situation.
PolyWood shutters always have a rubber flap between the stiles that require closing the shutter panels at the same time. This rubber flap has been known to become frozen together over time due to heat. PolyCore's stile has an accurate bevel that allows each panel to be opened and closed independently, all the while still providing light management.
PolyCore Shutters in Anaheim are an asset that will be appraised into the cost of your home. Like a discriminating piece of furniture, PolyCore Shutters are well crafted, handsome and long-lasting. They are surely a lifetime product.Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5792501